Dr Tammy Tai
Dr Tammy Tai is a cosmetic and laser physician graduating from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1991.
Initiating her sub specialty of dermatology, she trained in skin cancer and advanced skin surgery; then subsequently continued with extensive training in Cosmetic Medicine and Laser skin treatments in Australia and Internationally, obtaining a Diploma of Dermatology from Cardiff University in Wales.
Dr Tammy is a fellow of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia and continues to mentor doctors and nurses in the field of cosmetic medicine.
Working with a prominent vascular surgeon, Dr Tammy also provides sclerotherapy for vein management.
Dr Tammy focuses on utilising multiple skills and techniques to achieve a non-surgical cosmetic improvement for a more youthful and natural look.
- Fellow of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia
- Diploma of Dermatology, Cardiff University
- Certified by The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certified by the University of Queensland in Advanced Skin Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the Australasian Academy of Anti Aging Medicine