Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. It is helpful for those individuals with facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation.
- Enzyme treatments for acne and pigmentation problems.
- Regular monthly medical facials with chemical acids or carbon laser peels by our doctor.
- Weekly Peel treatments for acne, comedones and hyperkeratin plaques.
- To overcome specific skin concerns, we may recommend a series of 3-6 medi-facials, one facial 1-2 time per week.
- For maintenance of skin health, milder daily 'peels' in home care products and a healthy lifestyle is advised.
Carbon Laser Peel
If you’re looking for a quick skin rejuvenation with essentially no downtime, we have you covered This is what they are doing in Hollywood, for flawless skin, just before they hit the red carpet, The Spectra Laser Peel.
This skin treatment gives immediate post treatment radiance with no down time and no pain. The Spectra Peel is a carbon assisted laser rejuvenation treatment which uses photo-chemical superficial peeling to remove dead skin, excess skin oils, unclog and minimise pores. The energy absorbed in the deeper layer of the skin helps form new collagen and elastin helping to increase tautness and plump the skin.