Dr. Salon is a professional and friendly medical, cosmetic and beauty salon focusing on all skin concerns. We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinic Co-ordinator to help manage the daily operations of our clinic. Overseeing front-of-house and reception operations, you will have excellent customer service and people skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (word, excel,outlook, powerpoint), point of sale and customer relationship management systems.
- Outstanding organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Immaculate presentation with a positive and welcoming attitude.
- Assist in managing, coordinating and overseeing clinic operations.
- All reception and front-of-house duties.
- Client communications including social media and website assistance.
- Inventory management, stock and supply ordering.
- Maintaining client database with required updates.
- Working closely with the Medical staff to support them on any required duties.
- Schedule and organise team meetings as required.
- Maintain customer service and patient care standards for the clinic.
- Opening & closing duties with cleaning assistance to ensure required hygiene levels.
- Cash handling duties.
Experience in the below industries will be highly regarded;
- Cosmetic clinic
- Medical practice
- Beauty salon
We are offering;
- Casual, part-time or permanent position to the right candidate. We are open 6 days a week and have flexible rosters to suit both your needs and the salon’s trading hours.
- Extensive training is included and we encourage and support ongoing self education to ensure you are providing your clients with the best possible information, treatment and results.
- Competitive wage, incentives, access to treatments and product discounts.
If you feel you’re the right fit to join the Dr. Salon team, please apply in email to email@example.com and include a cover letter plus a picture of yourself.